The advantage of placing a limit order is that you can place buy/sell orders at your desired rate. However, there is a chance that your order may not get filled as your desired rate may never be reached.
- To be able to use this feature, you need to have a KyberSwap account.
- Not all the supported tokens on KyberSwap are available for Limit Order.
- You don't need to deposit your token, the funds always stay in your control. Make sure you don't move your token out when the rate hit, if you don't have enough token in your wallet the order won't be carried out.
- You can disconnect your wallet freely after you created an order.
Here is how you can set up a Limit Order:
Step 1: Go to the Limit Order tab and connect your wallet. (top right corner)
Step 2: Choose a token pair you want to swap.
Step 3: Enter the desired rate at which you want to swap and press the button.
* When you make an Order for the first time for each token, you will need to make an "Approve" transaction.
Step 4: Confirm your order and sign on your wallet to continue
Step 5: After you sign successfully, your order will appear on the bottom left of the screen
Congrats, you have created a Limit Order, now all you need to do is wait until your order is filled.